- Perform cash reconciliation process for retails outlets.
- Perform daily cash reconciliation and deposit investigations to fully account for store cash sales. Support the month end process by closing of accounts on a timely manner.
- Monitor and document incident reports from stores and further investigate incidents of irregular variances to maintain an effective loss prevention practice.
- Assess reconciliation policies and procedures and recommend improvement.
- Prevent, detect and investigate company losses/risk.
- Provide support, advice and guidance to partners, District Managers and Support Centre partners to ensure a proactive focus on risk management is maintained throughout the business.
- To detect, investigate and conduct interviews where necessary for internal and external theft, fraud and others breaches of company policy in a professional manner and within legal and company guidelines. Atteding and giving evidence in courts, industrial tribunals and disciplinary hearings as required.
- Liaise with police, legal departments and outside security agencies whenever necessary.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed.
- To carry out compliances audits in all stores in line with the current strategy. Highlighting areas of potential risk and shortcomings in company policy and procedures. Making recommendations at all levels to improve compliance.
- Have a detailed knowledge of all Company policies and procedures in relation to store operations.
- To ensure Company policy and Best Practice are applied consistenly and robustly across the business.
- Support the management of occupational safety and/or security related incidents which may compromise partner safety and security through effective risk awareness.
-To develop and promote an awareness and appreciation of safety and security to operations, support centre partners through educational programs including Starbucks experience and Shift Supervisor workshop.
- To assist in insurance related matters for the company with regards to claims and insurance renewal. Provide the necessary paperwork and follow up for insurance claims.
- Maintain effective communication with the head of Safety & Security Services, all operations and support centre partners.
- To provide timely, concise & accurate reporting on all aspects of the role at all levels.
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting/Finance/Business Management studies or equivalent.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English (oral and written).
- 1 or 2 years working experience from auditing background. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Exposure in Food and Beverage industry is an absolute advantage.
- Detail oriented, able to work independently with strong analytical & quantitative skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Willing to travel to stores within Malaysia as required.
- Own reliable transportation, with valid driving license.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport and central location
- Casual Friday
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership
- Staff purchase