- Develop and maintain information security policies for the Group.
- Perform daily IT security administration (Active Directory, AS400, Firewall, Patch management, etc).
- Monitor the Group's network and systems for security breaches.
- Maintain and develop the Group's IT security products (endpoints, perimeter, etc).
- Conduct periodic network and system scans to detect vulnerabilities.
- Lead any data security breach investigation and response.
- Participate in IT security audit.
- Maintain and enhance the Group's DRP plan for IT services.
- Coordinate the annual DRP testing for IT services.
- Maintain up-to-date hardware and software records in inventory system, including maintenance renewals.
- Prepare capital expenditure/purchase requisition for procurement of hardware, software and services.
- Advanced Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Security Certifications will be an added advantage: Security+, CEH and any other relevant certifications.
- At least 3 years working experience in IT Security operations.
- Technical experience in LAN/WAN.
- Knowledge and experience in Windows, AS400, VMWare, Microsoft SQL Server and firewall is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to interact with users at all levels.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and a good team player
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Medical insurance
Menara Hap Seng, Jalan P. Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps
Customer Service Assistant (Bandar Kinrara)
Sales Executive (Automobile)
Sales Advisor (Commercial Vehicles)
Sales Administration Executive (Hap Seng Fertilizers)
Business System Analyst
Treasury Executive - Hap Seng Trading (BM)