The incumbent is responsible to process Foreign Knowledge Worker (FKW) applications for MSC
and ICT sectors. The incumbent is required to complete due diligence on all applications
before presenting to the FKW Approval Committee for decision.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Section 1: FKW Application Due Diligence and Presentation
Submission of FKW application
- Facilitate and provide consultation to applicants in submitting online applicatio process. Communicate with MSC and ICT company representatives for confirmation of details or information specified in the Authorized Person Letter submitted to MDEC.
Due-diligence on FKW applications
- Perform documentation completeness check on submitted applications.
Document includes SSM’s documents, financialaudited accounts, financial
management account, business profile, and etc.
- Conduct due-diligence activities for new or existing companies planning to engage
eXpats Service Centre for FKW approval matters. Provide review through
comprehensive feedback based on the submitted application details.
- Analyse the business and financial aspects of the applications to determine the
value-adds of the proposal i.e. innovation, uniqueness, scalability, impact to
industry vs country and etc.
Presentation to the FKW Approval Committee meeting
- Present the evaluation and recommendation to the Approval Committee for
discussion and decision (Approve, Defer, Reject).
- Effective pre-meeting and post-meeting documentation that includes crosstabulation data, meeting invites, minutes of meeting, and etc.
- Advise and resolve issues on queries/complaints by applicants and/or external
Section 2: Value-add
- Ensure client satisfaction and client loyalty by delivering excellent service as well as focus
on understanding clients’ needs. Manage client’s expectation by explaining policies and
procedures to clients receiving on-going services.
- Diagnose and solve problems identified or raised by internal/external stakeholders.
- Teamwork and collaboration with other Division to ensure applicant’s positive customer
- Perform additional due diligence, special assignment, ad-hoc functions and related
duties as and when necessary.
- Extensive Experience (> 5 years and above) in bachelor’s degree in IT/ Business Studies,
Finance & Accounting
Technical Skills / Knowledge Specialization:
- Proficient knowledge in information and communications technology (ICT)
- Proficient knowledge in MSC Malaysia Status
- Project Management
- Client Management
- Accounting, Finance and Taxation (desirable)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to internal and external stakeholders
- Achievement Orientation
- Team Spirit and Client Relationship Management
- Interpersonal skills
- Teamwork, Communication, Achievement Orientation and Organizational Awareness Compliance and intergrity.
- Good level of oral, reading and writing in English and Bahasa Melayu in all work and social settings.
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Optical and Dental
- Annual Leave