- To carry out the Third Party Audits activities for the purpose of granting certification / continue certification of customer related Management System.
- Gain an understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives and utilize that knowledge on engagements.
- To keep confidential on all information gathers during the course of audits and do not disclosed to external 3rd parties.
- Work with management team to recommend and implement process improvements.
- Keep abreast of current developments in auditing and internal control.
- Provide necessary reports to the Business.
- Possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Manufacturing Industry.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate with IRCA Registered Lead Auditor or Auditor in QMS, EMS and FSMS qualification is preferable.
- Willing to work independently as well as a team player.
- Possess own transportation with valid driving license and willing for extensive travelling.
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Integrity and reliability.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Jelutong, Penang, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps