- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects.
- Work closely with Sales team and pre-sales to develop the project scope of work.
- Developing detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Identifies, track, monitors and communicate project-related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that may arise during the implementation stage.
- Defines the roles and responsibilities of all parties involved in the project.
- Measure project performance using appropriate system, tool and techniques.
- Maintain a good relationship and effective communication skills with internal resources, vendors and clients.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- A minimum of 4-5 years in IT Industry, with at least more than 3 years in an implementation and/or client support role.
- Preferably Manager specialized in IT/Computer or equivalent.
- Competency in Project Management, Analytical Problem Solving, Leadership Skills and Customer Relationship.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English to deal with respective language speaking clients.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and manage change in highly dynamic environment.
- Possess own transportation.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Pandan Jaya, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps