Responsible to support (Tier 1) and assist the administration of online systems in MFS to ensure availability and reliability of the systems to the internal and external users. To also project manage IT related projects for MFS consistent with Department goals and objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Administer and support systems to ensure system availability and reliability to the end users
- Analyse, troubleshoot and resolve problems or issues in the system (tier 1) that occurs as a result of application issues or data errors from internal and external users.
- Perform user acceptance test for any change request or system enhancements
- Analyse and produce quarterly expatriate services report from eXpats system and compile it for Quarterly Staff Briefing.
2.Project lead for IT related projects to ensure quality deliverables are accomplished in a timely manner
- Provide consultation on projects related to business process
- Prepare, manage and coordinate the procurement aspect of a project
- Formulate implementation plan of a project
- Coordinate and confer with business users to ascertain informational requirements, formulate plan outlining steps required to develop automated solutions, from business process perspective.
- Supervise and coordinate response on requests from internal and external clients
- Monitor project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
3. Undertake Special projects and ad-hoc assignments
- Undertake special projects and perform ad-hoc matters as and when required
- Design and develop visuals i.e master slides, images etc for MFS accordance to the MDEC standard.
- Providing support and expertise to ensure improvement initiatives are successfully executed to achieve objectives.
2-5 years working experience in related field and graduate in Information Technology
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Optical and Dental
- Annual Leave