- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Data driven measurement and optimization of paid marketing campaigns across PH.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent performance across all paid programs.
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Partner with other internal teams such as Data, Content Marketing, Design, Product & Tech to execute and report on the different campaign.
Required skills and knowledge:
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent course.
- Has a minimum of 5-8 years of working experience in Search Engine Marketing, Paid Social.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including Facebook Performance driven campaigns, paid search (Google AdWords) will be added advantage, retargeting, social network advertising and affiliate platforms.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize & analyse significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy to improve campaign performance.
- Can work independently with minimal supervision and a high level of proactivity
- Has excellent communication skills (verbal and written English)
- Demonstrated success driving cross-functional initiatives to completion
- Has a can-do attitude
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Work visa sponsorship
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Bukit Damansara, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps