The world around us is evolving at an unprecedented pace, driven by rapid digital disruption. Recognizing this, MDEC is focused on accelerating its efforts to ensure Malaysia is ready to navigate this transformation and thrive in the highly competitive digital age. Our mandate is firm - to lead Malaysia’s digital economy forward. Our goal is clear - to be recognized as the Heart of Digital ASEAN.
To succeed, we are looking for an energetic, creative and agile Senior Associate who is excited about all things digital and passionate about shaping the nation’s digital future.
You will play a key role in enabling decision-making at the centre, reporting directly to the Office of the Chief Executive Officer and driving research and analysis for Special Projects that touch multiple parts of the company. You will also assist the CEO’s Office in the creation of internal and external presentations as and when required by the CEO.
To conduct research and analysis to inform strategic and operational decision-making for the CEO and Senior Leadership Team;
- To develop presentation documents and/or videos for high-level meetings both internally and externally, including but not limited to meetings and strategic activities with the Senior Leadership Team, the Operating Committee, members of the Board of Directors and government stakeholders;
- To assist the CEO’s Office with daily administrative duties and a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; receiving and composing correspondence, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas.
- A degree from a well-regarded university with good academic credentials;
- 2-5 years work experience as a management consultant, management trainee for a GLC/ GLIC or in a strategy/ operations role for a top start-up;
- Excellent with Microsoft Office, especially MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook;
- Stellar people and project management capabilities;
- Organized, proactive and committed to personal and professional growth/ development;
- Written and conversational fluency in both Bahasa Malaysia and English.
Perks & Benefits
- Flex-time, Flex-place, Flex-benefit
- Education support
- Casual dress code
- Medical coverage
- Dental & Optical
- Annual leave
- Free parking