- Responsible for planning & executing Sales & Marketing activities to meet company goals.
- Actively identifying and pursuing new customers, developing opportunities in existing customers, closing the sales and meeting sales targets.
- Follow-up on sales enquiries, qualify prospects, requirements, RFP/RFQ/tender, proposals, quotations, negotiations, partners/contractors sourcing and quotations, sales orders, job orders and sales project management, sales fulfilment and recognition.
- To provide after sales service and responsible for customer payment collection.
- Collaborate with business partners, principals and distributors to expand the products and services.
- To liaise & maintain good relationship and regular communications with customers & prospects.
- Reporting to Management on sales and marketing activities / results / forecast.
- Pre-sales and post-sale support in physical security, systems design, security software applications, databases, network infrastructure, security measures and controls, global security project, integration with third party security systems and project development.
- Lead in security systems / technology in development, engineering, software and solutions.
- Perform security systems requirements review, installation, configuration, quality check, system operations & support documentation with procedures and checklists, performance tuning, capacity planning, project documentation and redundancy/continuity planning.
- Provide/conduct operation training and workshop to the technical, sales and customer/user team.
- Perform trouble-shooting, technical investigations, root-cause resolution, liaison with vendor’s technical team, integration works and new technologies development works.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma or Degree with strong passion in physical security, access, IT, networks, storage & integration works.
- 3-5 working experience in Security System, Access, intrusion Detection, CCTV Surveillance Systems, Video Analytics, IT/Network/Services and/or related field.
- Strong Problem-solving technical skills.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated, positive attitude and teamwork.
- Required language(s) : English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Strong verbal & written communications.
- Willing to work extended hours.
- Willing to travel and has own transport.
If you are a person that seeks challenges, we invite you to send in your resume with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on ASG Security Sdn Bhd and Ademco, kindly visit
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance