- Maintain proper record and organisation of filling system.
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts administration tasks.
- Complete weekly bank recon to ensure no discrepancy in banking.
- Check on staff expenses claim and input to staff claim template.
- Perform monthly bank statement reconciliation and resolve discrepancy if any.
- Prepare full set of accounts.
- Any other ad hoc assignment.
- Possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent or related Professional Qualification (CPA / ACCA / CIMA).
- Experienced in Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk.
- Possess good knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Familiar with accounting standards, tax laws, and filling procedure.
- Excellent math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Advance level in MS Excel and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- We encourage fresh graduates to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Nomazon Campus, Unit 6, Plot 85C, Lintang Bayan Lepas 9, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps