This role is primarily responsible for maintenance of account payables to ensure compliance to accounting policy & Standard Operating Procedure.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide effective administration of account payables processes to ensure compliance to Finance Standard Operating Procedure. Examples as follows;
- Collection of invoices and ensure completeness of the supporting document
- Key-in invoices into accounting system and ensure it is charged to the correct General Ledger Account
- Checking and approving invoice via Einvoice system
- Properly file all related documentation i.e payment vouchers, creditors’ statement, receipts & other correspondences
2. Ensure allowances for Boards of Directors (BOD) are made on timely manner
- Process monthly BOD allowances on timeline manner.
- Update the schedule regularly to ensure proper records.
3. Process overseas’ staff claims as per the list provided by the Human Capital Division
4. Updates creditors information to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- Creation of vendors/creditors ID of new vendor;
- Update latest information into the system i.e official email address, bank account no, office address, officer in charge;
5. Provide creditors reconciliation within the set timeline.
- Prepare creditors’ reconciliation as requested;
- Communicate with creditors on any discrepancy of the data and propose adjustment if necessary.
- Monitor retention sum and stamping fees.
6. Provide accurate information on financial services to internal customers.
- Facilitate any request for information or advisory services to internal customers on timely manner
- To response for queries related to payments and others to be answered to E-invoice within the time frame.
7. Member of the Financial Evaluation committee for QC and tender
- Ensure the completeness of the tender documentation data submitted by the vendor based on the Procurement Standard Operating Procedure.
- Request to Responding Organizations for additional information if necessary to be included in the evaluation.
- Evaluate the financial proposal submitted by the vendor and come out with the financial evaluation report for Quotations Committee meeting approval
Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standards (MPERS)
- Income Tax Act, 1967 & Service Tax Act, 1975;
- Companies Act, 2016;
- Goods and Services Tax Act 2014;
- Microsoft Dynamics GP; Proficient in programs including PowerPoint, MS Office and Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Problem solving & negotiation skill;
- Analytical & understanding of business processes
Perks and Benefits
- Annual Leave
- Free Parking
- Medical Coverage
- Dental and Optical
- Casual dress code
- Fixed allowance for Managerial level (petrol and car allowance)
- Flex time
- Flex place
- Flex benefit
- Education Support