- Deliver lectures, tutorials and any teaching related assignments
- Prepare teaching & learning materials such as notes, study manuals and related resources
- Prepare, mark and moderate exam papers
- Review and update PAD and lesson plan
- Act as an invigilator for examinations (as assigned by the programme/institution)
- Provide consultations to students who need academic support.
- To support the programme in intervention initiatives for students who have failed their exams.
- To act as advisors for student clubs and societies when needed
- To assist with marketing efforts by explaining the subject matter and the benefits of the course when needed
- A recognized Master’s Degree in Economics/ Econometric
- At least 5 years of working experience teaching Business and Economics at the Pre University and Undergraduate Level
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential in the dealings with students, parents and staff.
- Experience working in a busy and demanding student-centric environment.
- Able to work independently with tight deadlines.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership
Click to view the location on Google maps