- Design, Develop and Implement software control for industrial automation systems.
- Identifying, prioritizing and addressing opportunities to improve the software application and process in the context of quality, performance, reliability, repeatability and cost.
- Keeps abreast of the state of the art in areas of expertise. Applies this knowledge to the area of responsibilities so as to improve performance, versatility, quality, and reliability or cost effectiveness of software products.
- Should be comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources, including direct interaction with customers and mentoring less experienced technical team members.
- You will apply modern software engineering practices such as agile, design reviews, code review, unit testing and usability testing.
- Robotic controller process programming tailored to customer requirement.
- Support end users remotely and also onsite as per need or instructed by manager
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Software programming or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Engineering - Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
- Well versed in modern development tools, Microsoft .NET, C# , C++, Nuget
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Winforms is a plus
- Knowledge in Git Source Control is a plus
- MS SQL Server, My SQL or Oracle SQl is a plus
- Basic understanding on industrial controllers / Robotics
- Good English language technical writing skills and verbal commnication
- Communication skills with demonstrated team work
- Must be self directed, able to work independently, as well as work in team
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
Click to view the location on Google maps