It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, Careermaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of Careermaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position based in Johor Bahru.
Our client is one of the top construction company involved in the construction of purpose built buildings; mainly on factory and warehouse buildings which established close to 30 years
5.5 WORKING DAYS
- Fixed Basic
- Variable Bonus
- Medical Card
- Career prospects in high profile & Multi National Environment
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Agensi Pekerjaan Careermaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 578)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Support the Manager in planning and implementing real estate business development opportunities for the company
- Develop/maintain relationships and network with land agents, architects, liaison consultants, government agencies, local bodies and neighbourhood stakeholders
- Create a pipeline of projects / land parcels for the company
- Prepare a business case / preliminary business plan for each land parcel
- Prepare applications and coordinate for project approvals
- Coordinate for post-commencement related issues related to land and approvals
- Understand and good knowledge of real estate market of Malaysia
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, real estate management or related field
- Preferable with min 3 years’ experience working in real estate field
- Good knowledge in MS Office, Programming Language and other costing tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Medical insurance
- Open culture