- Responsible to support production and maintenance on machine installation and modification Troubleshoot machine/equipment malfunction to establish the necessary corrective actions.
- Advise the production team the machine condition to establish the necessary corrective action that had been taken
- Responsible to carry out the machine preventive maintenance
- Responsible to ensure the required /essential spare part are well stock
- To undertake other duties assigned or directed by the engineer/asst engineer/asst manager
- Candidate must possess a diploma OR bachelor Engineering (Mechanical),
- Candidate with experience in similar industry will have added advantages.
- Candidate with manufacturing experience will have added point.
- Possess good communications and interpersonal skills to liase with people at all level.
- Possess good problem solving, presentation and analytical skills.
- Ability to learn new manufacturing system and culture
- Must be computer literated
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
Click to view the location on Google maps