DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the design, development and implementation of various initiatives and take the complete ownership of deliverables.
- Lead end to end delivery of assigned project while working with the assigned stakeholders.
- Set the budgets and own the relationships across all our cloud infrastructure providers and ensure the teams are working within the given constraints.
- Define and design architectural blueprint across all products that easily allows daily deployments of any workload, consistently from development all the way to production.
- Establish full integration of CI/CD & deployment automation across all products, from critical production workloads to non-prod environments, to reduce the time to deploy new code and manual errors.
- Design and achieve automated provisioning of cloud infra to ensure teams avoid over or under provisioning.
- Design, develop and manage monitoring tools to provide performance dashboards, alerts, and collect data required to proactively identify issues and/or recommend improvements.
- Ensure all services are at a high quality of health, reliability, availability and security, with acceptable mean time to recovery (MTTR)
- Empower the technology team to achieve high level of technical productivity, reliability and simplicity.
- Own the specification, design, development and implementation of DevOps frameworks and solutions
- Advocate and promote knowledge sharing and the “DevOps culture” across the technology departments.
- Coach, lead, develop tech teams to create a passionate can-do culture.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Have a minimum of 7 years of experience in DevOps or infrastructure automation, deployment automation, and maintaining cloud based infra, with at least 2 years leading a DevOps team.
- Experienced in technical project management.
- Expert knowledge of continuous integration, continuous delivery, infra automation and all phases of the SDLC.
- Experienced in troubleshooting IT infrastructure system and good knowledge of cloud infrastructure and virtualization.
- Experience with information security and data platform.
- Ability to motivate and influence teams to help them deliver continuously.
- Keen to take on ownership, thrive on a high level of autonomy & responsibility and instil the same among team members.
- Able to communicate difficult technical concepts clearly to a variety of individuals of varying technical expertise and understanding.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal; ability to sustain senior level interaction, to clearly articulate statuses and issues, and to formulate plans to improve processes in teams.
- Highly organized and capable of providing appropriate technical leadership while requiring minimal day-to-day guidance.
- Prior exposure to multicultural environments
- Have extensively worked with public cloud like AWS, Azure, GCP and Alibaba.
- Hands on experience automating and deploying activities of Java/Node/PHP applications in dev/test/staging/uat environments using any automation tools- ex. Maven, Jenkins, GIT, Nexus, Ansible.
- Hands on experience with container technologies like Kubernetes, Docker etc
- Experience of Linux, Amazon/Centos/Ubuntu/Microsoft servers preferred.
- Hands on experience with monitoring tools such as: Graphite / RunScope/ New Relic/ DataDog/ Zabbix.
- Hands on experience on DevOps tools: Terraform, Cloud Formation, Bitrise, Jenkins, Sonar on Jira, BitBucket, Selenium
- Scripting experience in Bash/ Python/ Ruby/ NodeJS.
- Design, architect, implement and optimize centralized logging and monitoring for enterprise scale environments using ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash & Kibana) stack. This includes architecting all aspects of the server environment (sizing, stability, resiliency, security, etc) as well as the indexing/analytics of the data itself correlating many sources.
- Hands on experience with centralised logging tools such as: Elastic, splunk, sumologic etc
- Hands on experience with Security is a plus. (HP fortify, Trend Micro, Mcafee, Owasp, Sonarqube)
- Fixed Allowance for managerial level (petrol & car allowances)
- Flex-time, Flex-place, Flex-benefit
- Education support
- Casual dress code
- Medical coverage
- Dental & Optical
- Annual leave
- Free parking
Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps
Senior Executive, Digital Creative Content (Events)
Senior Manager, Strategic Communications
Manager, Digital Brand Experience & Analytics
Senior Executive, Digital Social
Requirements & Solutioning Manager