- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Apply various media using graphic design software.
- Work with copywriters, stylists, executives, and producers to produce quality work translated via graphics.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, marketing brochures/templates and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Responsible on handling ad-hoc administration tasks that given by superior.
- Proven graphic designing experience (design pamphlet/brochure).
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Proficient in graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Able to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc).
- Exceptionally proficient in all design aspects.
- Possess at least Diploma or higher in Art, Design, Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
68100 Batu Caves, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps