The world around us is evolving at an unprecedented pace, driven by rapid digital disruption. Recognizing this, MDEC is focused on accelerating its efforts to ensure Malaysia is ready to navigate this transformation and thrive in the highly competitive digital age.
Our mandate is firm - to lead Malaysia’s digital economy forward. Our goal is clear - to be recognized as the Heart of Digital ASEAN.
To succeed, we are looking for energetic, creative and agile Malaysians who are excited about all things digital and passionate about shaping the nation’s digital future. If that’s you, we would love for you to apply for our inaugural “Digital for Malaysia Associate Program”.
What’s in it for you?
- 12-month paid development program across the key MDEC Business Divisions and high-impact digital economy projects
- Unique opportunity to build your expertise across AI, Data, Startups, Animation and Gaming, e-Sports, Digital Inclusion (eUsahawan, eRezeki) and other corporate initiatives including MSC business services and Human Capital.
- Mentorship from MDEC’s experienced senior leaders, rotational job experience, and the chance to organize exciting digital events, all aimed at boosting your career development.
This is the place where YOU can deliver the greatest impact in spurring digital adoption and tech investments in Malaysia, working closely with a team that aligns with your personal interests and professional ambitions.
- Applicants who have recently graduated or have only recently started working (with under 1 year of experience).
- Demonstrated leadership and excellence in academics and extra-curricular activities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in Bahasa Malaysia and English).
- Submission of a Pitch Video (1.5 minutes maximum):
Your thoughts on MDEC;An introduction of yourself – such as your background, qualifications, interests & hobbies; and If you are selected, how will you inspire the growth of the digital economy in Malaysia?
Apply with a copy of your full CV with a short write-up about yourself (in 200 words or less) describing your personality and what motivates you. Attach the Pitch Video together with it.
- Flex-time, Flex-place, Flex-benefit
- Casual dress code
- Medical coverage
- Annual leave
- Free parking