- Supervising the overall direction of the project running.
- Liasing with client or contrustion personnel for technical issue and progress.
- Coordinating and Supervising contruction sub contractor and project tram on site.
- Checking and preparing site report ,design and drawing.
- Maintaining quality control procedure .
- Reporting progress to client and company via phone cells,written reports and presentation.
- -Candidates must possess at least bachelor degree in engineering, electrical or equivalent
- -Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- -At least 3years of working experience
- -Possess own transport
- -Able to work outstation
- -Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- -Able to use Autocad/Microsoft Project
- -Able to multitask and possess experience in managing project/site team
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps