- Responsible for the payroll processes and ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Ensure full compliance with statutory requirements.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of payroll processing function in accordance with the Service Level Agreement.
- Prepare and submit reports, statutory reports in accordance with Service Level Agreement.
- Prepare payroll calendar
- Validate payroll report, preparation of bank file, pay-slip and statutory reports
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Human Resource or equivalent qualification in any discipline.
- At least 2 years of working experience in payroll processing.
- Familiar with Malaysia's labor law and relevant payroll statutory requirements.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office especially Microsoft Excel.
You may drop your resume to email@example.com or whatapps to Ms. Dion 012-66734
Click to view the location on Google maps
Sales Consultant (Luxury Car Showroom) @ JB (Local Conglomerate Group)
Associate Sales Director ( High Net Worth Consumer Banking) Salary up to RM12k
客服人員@Gelang Patah (無需經驗-入職獎金RM2500 | 免費交通 | 住宿津貼 | 月薪高達RM4000)
Phone Customer Service | Shah Alam | Welcome Fresh
Supply Chain Executive
Tele-Retention Officer | Basic Salary RM3700 | Bandar Sunway