- Responsible for the payroll processes and ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Ensure full compliance with statutory requirements.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of payroll processing function in accordance with the Service Level Agreement.
- Prepare and submit reports, statutory reports in accordance with Service Level Agreement.
- Prepare payroll calendar
- Validate payroll report, preparation of bank file, pay-slip and statutory reports
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Human Resource or equivalent qualification in any discipline.
- At least 2 years of working experience in payroll processing.
- Familiar with Malaysia's labor law and relevant payroll statutory requirements.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office especially Microsoft Excel.
You may drop your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatapps to Ms. Dion 012-66734
Click to view the location on Google maps
Training Executive (L&D/Cyberjaya/ 1 year contract)
Retail Sales Executive/销售顾问(Telco)-Central Region/Salary up to 4k
Customer Service (Telco | Immediate Hiring - Aug Intake) @ Shah Alam
Customer Service (Telco)-Shah Alam/Rotating Shift/Own Transportation
Performance Marketing Specialist(e-Commerce) - 6 months contract
IT Risk, Assistant Manager (Security/Compliance)- 1 year contract
Kuala Lumpur Sentral