- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma in Science (Chemistry, Food Science, etc) or equivalent.
- Knowledge and working experience in the related field will be added advantage.
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Pleasant personality with initiative and goods communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- 1 position available either in Cosmetic laboratory or Food laboratory.
1. Product development
1.1 Weight, mix, label the beaker + cover
1.2 Check the aspect of the product (physical & chemical properties) color, appearance, odor, pH.
1.3 Put on stability (sampling & fill out form)
1.4 Check stability
1.5 Type the formulation and inform responsible person/manager
1.6 Pack the samples and send to sales
2. Support: lab team
2.1 Support the customer request e.g. viscosity analysis, pH analysis.
2.2 Clean the lab
- Daily (after finish the lab): e.g. washing (bench, sink, cloth, equipment), put RM. back, fill RM.
- Big Cleaning (every month)
2.3 Look after the instrument/equipment (calibration: pH meter, Balance)
2.4 Check for good functioning of equipment
2.5 Request RM. from sample room (daily)
2.6 Label RM.
2.7 Lab support for seminar
3. Document: write daily and monthly report
4. Report to supervisor up
5. Other required tasks according to the assignment