- Plan and monitor logistic requirements including of shipment, forwarder, and etc.
- Ensure logistic routing communication effectively in between planning, production and store.
- Communicate to local external forwarder and oversea logistics staff (e.g. truck drivers) according to availabilities and requirements.
- Monitor Planning Department's orders and arrange stocking of packing materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs.
- Interact with people to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction.
- Manage and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements.
- Compile logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc. Prepare meeting minutes for meetings especially involved customers.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management.
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator.
- Familiarity in local and external logistic arrangement.
- Knowledge of ISO requirements.
- Able to work with little supervision and track multiple processes.
- Able to be independent.
- Excellent organizational and coordination abilities.
- Oustanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
81500 Pekan Nanas, Johor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps