Essentials Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive, unload, and arrange inventories in the right place.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, and labeling inventories.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; immediately report those to account department for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Ensure all the inventories and the quantity match with the delivery order before delivering the inventories to the site.
- Ensure all the tools, machinery and forklift is in good condition; need to inform superior immediately if necessary.
- Outgoing inventory item needs a document from the procurement department.
- Ensure the warehouse and storeroom is clean and neat to meet the ISO Standard.
- Generate and summit stock report by the 8th of the month.
- Able to work independently without supervision.
- Any other related tasks may be assigned by a superior.
- Compulsory have Forklift License
He or she must be an organized and detail-oriented storekeeper to manage all of the operations in warehouse and storeroom. In this position, you have to play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including receiving, quantity and quality checking, packing, and managing inventories.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave