- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field.
- Minimum 1 year of leading experience in food & beverage line experience is required for this position.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- IT literate in Microsoft Office and E-mail.
- applicants must be willing to work in Johor Bahru, Tampoi area.
- Full-Time/part time position(s) available.
- Has overall shift responsibilities and accountable to the Restaurant Manager for the smooth running of hi/her shift.
- Supervise the upkeep cleanliness of the entire restaurant by means of the cleaning chart.
- Ensure the proper administration of float money to cashier and the submission of an accurate Shift Cashier Reports after each shift and the proper check control record.
- Upkeep efficiently all inventory records and ensure the organization and cleanliness of storeroom and all refrigerated storage.
- Take charge of staff welfare in area of meal times, personnel problems, helping out in busy time, birthdays, outing and to ensure a high standard of morale at all times.
- Undertake staff scheduling and budgeting responsibility under direction of the Restaurant Manager.
- Take check on quality of food production by instructing the correct procedures of standards recipes.
- Ensure that Standard Operating Procedures are being follow by all crew members.
- Perform ordering functions with approved suppliers and ensure the proper receiving of goods in weight ordered, supplied and quality standards.
- Responsible for the submission in a timely manner, off all reports, schedule and etc to Restaurant Manager.
- Conducts periodic training, monitor trainee performance and maintain proper records of training.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
No 3, Jalan Mutiara Utama, Taman Perindustrian Plentong, Mukim Plentong, 81750 Johor Bahru, Johor.
Click to view the location on Google maps