- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans.
- Manage schedules and monitor attendance of crew.
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities.
- Oversee workers and tradespeople, ensure manpower and resources are adequate.
- Report on progress to managers and, monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget.
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment.
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints.
- Thorough knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSH guidelines; guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met.
- Posses at least Professional Certificate or Diploma in a Construction / Architecture / Civil Engineering
- Solid physical condition and stamina, being a trained and Certified in First-Aid is an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps