- Supervise and lead the Logistic team.
- Collaborate with planning, warehouse, purchasing and other Managers to optimize the processes.
- Resolve issues with regards to shipped orders.
- Ensure compliance to legal regulations and company policies.
- Formulate plan and implement marketing strategies for 3PL Logistic Business including of develop effective pricing strategies to sustain profitable growth.
- Coordinate with the Site Operation center for smooth handling and operation flow.
- Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems.
- Plan and manage internal communications and awareness of corporate direction, mission, aims and activities.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by company.
- Diploma/Degree in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum with 5 year experience in relevant industry is preferably.
- Excellent in problem solving, communication and time management skills
- SAP knowledge is and added advantage.
- Possess a sound understanding of supply chain operations, primarily in food industries, warehousing and inventory control is an added advantage.
- Relevant experience in 3PL Logistic Sales and Operation.
- Applicant must be Malaysian citizen and willing to work in Rembau, Negeri Sembilan.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance (PA)
- Personal development opportunities
Rembau, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps