- Candidate with Architecture / Consturction / Interior Design Diploma/Degree or equivalent with at least 5 years working experience as Project Manager in handling Interior Fit-Out (Design & Build) Project Management.
- Working knowledge in AutoCAD, MS Project software.
- Pleasant personality, takes initiative and be self-driven to get things done.
- Good people skills and able to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Articulate, good communication and presentation ability.
- Certified Site-Safety (OSH/ESH) and/or First-aider is an added advantage.
- Full-time and Contract position(s) available
- To attend all site progress meetings and coordination meetings with Project Consultants and all relevant parties involved
- Work with Contract & Procurement team to ensure timely approvals of drawing and sample submission.
- Supervise contractors and ensure all works achieve consistency and quality completion, work with consultants and specialist to resolve technical issues such as roofing, facade, cladding and floor tiling works, as well as work with M&E consultants to achieve integration and completion of all transit components, and meeting design requirements;
- Co-ordinate and ensure the timely completion of the projects and achieving the project objectives with Authorities satisfaction and successful handover.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Personal leave
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps