- Visually inspecting and testing products during and after the manufacturing process.
- Monitoring the manufacturing process at different stages. Ensuring it performs up to the manufacturer’s and costumer’s specifications.
- Running and monitoring inspection equipment, conducting controlled testing on products and examine how products performing in a simulated environment.
- Weighing and measuring finished products by measuring fluid levels, checking lubrication, inspecting workmanship or gauging product durability.
- Accepting products that meet pre-determined quality, potency, and safety standards and rejecting those are not meeting.
- Participate in the executing/coordinating of the company's internal/external quality audits program.
- Coordinate, develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive action.
- Recording and analyzing quality data at all times. Writing and keeping reports on the test result and quality problems. Identifying causes of inconsistency and improve by applying problem-solving skills.
- Establishing methodology on how products and processes can be improved to meet quality standards.
- Reviewing current work practices to identify areas in which quality or productivity could be improved.
- Coordinating systems to monitor customer satisfaction levels.
- Checking and testing materials delivered by outside suppliers.
- Working with customers and suppliers to improve quality-related matters.
- Reviews of quality issues, analyze, implement and then follow up on relevant issues.
- Perform other related duties or additional responsibilities as and when assigned or required.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma /Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in similar positions in manufacturing industries or in any related fields.
- Possess good QA/QC knowledge and hands on experience.
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin.
- Team player, good communication with ability to plan and organize with the working team.
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001.
- Preferable to work in shift (morning/night).
Registration No: 549718-X
Company Size: 1-70 employees
Industry: Manufacturing/ Production
- Address: 6 & 8, Jalan Hi Tech 7/5, Kawasan Perindustrian Hi-Tech 7, 43500 Semenyih, Selangor Darul Ehsan
- Tel/Fax : +603-5161 7920/+603-5161 7918
- Working hours: Monday to Saturday (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- Benefit: Medical, Miscellaneous allowance