The incumbent is responsible to process Foreign Knowledge Worker (FKW) applications for MSC and ICT sectors. The incumbent is required to complete due diligence on all applications before presenting to the FKW Approval Committee for decision.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Section 1: FKW Application Due Diligence and Presentation
Submission of FKW application
- Facilitate and provide consultation to applicants in submitting online application process.
- Communicate with MSC and ICT company representatives for confirmation of details or information specified in the Authorized Person Letter submitted to MDEC.
Due-diligence on FKW applications
- Perform documentation completeness check on submitted applications. Document includes SSM’s documents, financial audited accounts, financial management account, business profile, and etc.
- Conduct due-diligence activities for new or existing companies planning to engage eXpats Service Centre for FKW approval matters. Provide review through comprehensive feedback based on the submitted application details.
- Analyse the business and financial aspects of the applications to determine the value-adds of the proposal i.e. innovation, uniqueness, scalability, impact to industry vs country and etc.
Presentation to the FKW Approval Committee meeting
- Present the evaluation and recommendation to the Approval Committee for discussion and decision (Approve, Defer, Reject).
- Effective pre-meeting and post-meeting documentation that includes crosstabulation data, meeting invites, minutes of meeting, and etc.
- Advise and resolve issues on queries/complaints by applicants and/or external customers.
Section 2: Value-add
-Ensure client satisfaction and client loyalty by delivering excellent service as well as focus on understanding clients’ needs. Manage client’s expectation by explaining policies and procedures to clients receiving on-going services.
-Diagnose and solve problems identified or raised by internal/external stakeholders.
-Teamwork and collaboration with other Division to ensure applicant’s positive customer experience.
-Represent the team in special assignment, ad-hoc functions, meetings, business development, and etc, as and when required.
- Flex-time, Flex-place, Flex-benefit
- Education support
- Casual dress code
- Medical coverage
- Dental & Optical
- Annual leave
- Free parking