Gilmore House is now actively looking for Special Education Teacher who loves to unleash the potential for a kid who has learning disabilities/ disorder for our brand new, warm and fun-loving centre in Tamarind Square, Cyberjaya. Apply today and be a part of Gilmore’s experts, compassionate and dedicated team.
We look forward to hear from you!
- Assess students’ skills to determine their needs and to develop teaching plan
- Review referral data, history and assessment data to develop appropriate goals and objectives for each student
- Plan, develop and implement individualized learning plans for each student
- Design appropriate teaching strategies
- Must be able to communicate with parents, other teachers, and administrators, in addition to the children under their supervision.
- Update parents on the progress of their students and enlist parental support with behaviour control and home activities designed to supplement their classroom lessons.
- Develops and implements annual Individualized Educational Program (IEP) plans for students to include: present levels of educational performance, special education needs, instructional goals and objectives, and the special education and related services required to meet those goals
- Maintains safe and clean working environment at all time.
- Demonstrates professionalism as a healthcare professional by being punctual and dependable for assigned/confirmed work task.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Early Childhood Education/Special Needs/Child or Education Psychology.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skill in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Have experience of working in a Pre School, Autism Centres or International School and with learners with Special Education Needs (SEN) or Emotional Behavioural and Mental Health Needs ;Having additional relevant certificates eg; special education will be an added advantage.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Salary range offered is between RM2000 – RM3500, with attractive benefits, subject to candidate’s qualifications and relevant experiences.
Please submit your creative resume, complete with your recent photo, to email@example.com
Perks & Benefits
- Medical Benefits
- Annual Leave