As a Digital Account Executive or Manager, you would have an excellent opportunity to put your digital marketing, client account management, project management, and customer relationship management skills to good use.
As the face of your company, you would need to manage your client's expectation, management delivery of tasks & campaigns, Prepare and scale up existing clients by recommending relevant digital solutions to boost their business profitability.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate.
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Good listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in digital marketing & media, Social Media and /or e-commerce
- Excellent interpersonal and client relationship management skills
- Expertise in closing business development deals and grow current client businesses is a plus.
- Ability to conduct competition analyses and build ROI.
- Knowledge of digital analytics, online media trends., digital marketing, digital tools, social media platform, and updates.
- A keen interest in digital media with a passion for following digital and advertising trends.
- Highly motivated, organized self-starter with the ability to multi-task under pressure.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor degree in Business Studies/ Administrative/Management Marketing or equivalent,
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Digital Marketing or Equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Personal development opportunities