Working Hours :
Mondays to Fridays - 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Responsible for designing and developing software and web pages based on given performance requirements and design.
- Collaborate with internal teams and/or vendor to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Collaborate with team members to complete assignments. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain status of work assignments to report progress to manager time to time.
- Additional responsibilities as directed by the supervisor / manager consistent with rank and position.
Required Skills and specifications:
- Must also have at least 2 year experiences in System Analysis.
- With experience in developing shopping websites (including cash flow and logistics)
- Additional skills such as knowledge on firewall and load balance equipment would be beneficial.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Must have strong communication skills to correspond with clients or business analysts while gathering technical system specifications, which needs in translating requirements into functional code.
- Attention to detail, collaborative environment with self-initiative and positive attitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Meticulous, discreet, professional image in attitude, conduct and attire.
- A highly responsible individual with a great sense of commitment; self- motivated and directed; possesses pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication (written/oral) skills. Able to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with members of interdisciplinary teams.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment; exercise sound judgment to manage the day-to-day activities and expectations.
- Ability to adapt to and learn emerging industry leading information management technologies.
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
- Preferred language(s): English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Sri Damansara.
- Full-Time positions available.
Perks & Benefits :
- Group Insurance ( Group PA & Group hospitalization and surgery medical card)
- Yearly Medical Check Up
- Free company product
- Dental Subsidy
- Festival gift & bonus ( up to 3 times in a year)
- Staff Training
- Oversea Staff Trip
- Free Parking