- Creating Web applications using ASP.NET
- Participate in all aspects of the Software Development life-cycle (developing, debugging, testing, deployment, and maintenance) according to timelines and milestones.
- Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported systems' shortcomings.
- Analyze requests for enhancements/changes and write amendment/ program specifications.
- Understand the interdependencies of the services (application, system, network, and database) and the ability to identify the problem accurately to improve overall efficiency.
- Use development tools to develop applications for better productivity.
- Provide post-implementation support.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma / Degree in Software Engineering or Programming / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computing or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, and positive working attitude.
- Able to multi-tasked and work prioritized, good time management and ability to work under pressure.
- Take pride in accountability, ownership of outstanding issues, and establishes a high level of credibility with others in the organization.
- Required Language(s): English & Mandarin (Due to business nature)
- Full-Time positions are available.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sungai Besi, Lake Field.
- Preferably Mandarin-speaking candidates who can read and write Mandarin characters.
Kindly drop your resume online or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for an interview session.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave