** We offer Basic Salary + ATTRACTIVE Commission
- Function as a Clients Manager, handling communications with clients, understanding and communicating the clients’ business needs with internal team, and retain clients for renewal of contracts.
- Prepare basic reports, and assist with tool setups and product demos for clients.
- Learn and be able to explain the specifics of our tools and scope of services to clients.
- Provide advice as subject matter expert, based on clients’ objectives and insights gathered.
- Meet with clients or manage via con-calls to present, discuss and identify their objectives and goals.
- Develop, foster, and strengthen the working relationship with clients maintaining happiness and satisfaction.
- Function as a Project Manager, handling the business needs and requests of clients, ensuring clients satisfaction and resolution of issues.
- Good project and time management capability and willing to work long hours when required.
- Coordinate with internal team and clients to clarify and ensure the SLA for each client is adhered to.
- Be the main point of contact between the clients and the internal team for all communications.
- Act as a point of escalation and collaborate with other functions to drive resolution of issues.
- Manage the operational relationship of accounts, ensuring effective communication and working relationships between clients and internal team.
- Up-to-date with Digital Marketing strategies, has a deep understanding of its application across various industries.
- Has a highly positive & communicative attitude with the passion to learn.
- Possesses good soft skills and experience in building relationships.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand multiple local languages preferable.
- Has a Diploma, Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or relevant working experience of 1-3 years especially in key accounts management.
- Ability to understand insights from statistics and analytical reports and explain in a general and easy to understand method.
- Possess an inquisitive mindset with a passion to connect data and discover new areas of knowledge.
- Flexible with work arrangements and sociable, able to speak and present in front of small to medium groups, in person and over con-calls.
- Work well under pressure of tight deadlines, and ability to coordinate with other functions for smooth operational flow.
- Able to maintain your own performance, both individually and as a member of a rigorous team, with and without supervision.
- Willingness to learn and develop at all times.
- Being up-to-date and active on social media channels.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
A-29-08, Tower A Pinnacle Petaling Jaya, Jalan Utara C, Seksyen 51A,
Click to view the location on Google maps