- Define the appropriate tests required and any associated test data.
- Review and contribute to test plan preparation.
- Good understanding of the functional requirements and design specification.
- Monitor success criteria, defects, fixes, retests and resolution, tracking and reporting.
- Execute test cases assigned within a sprint cycle or the defined UAT cycle.
- Execute tests by applying front line contextual knowledge
- Identify the target test items to be evaluated.
- Validate test result and document/report any defects found.
- Evaluate the outcome of each test cycle.
- Monitor and report the testing progress.
- Provide manual testing, automation testing, mobile testing, regression testing as per the testing scope.
- Work with IT and developers to have defects/issues addressed and resolved.
- Work with Test Lead for continuous improvement of the testing methodology.
- Provide feedback on test process improvements resulting from lessons learned.
- Minimum 3 years experiences in managing and conducting end to end testing for large scale and major projects.
- Good banking domain knowledge in Loans/Mortgage/Cards/Liabilities, Distribution channel (eg. Contact Centre, Internet Banking), Wealth products.
- Experience in managing user acceptance testing, both in an Agile and Waterfall delivery environment.
- Extensive hands-on experience in planning, testing, and defect tracking skills including using a variety of tools such as Quality Centre, JIRA, Confluence.
- Understand application business area and application requirements, specifically in the banking environment.
- Familiar with test-program concerns including test-data management, testing policy, risk and issue reporting and resolution, test design and test development.
- Good knowledge of testing life cycle and proficient in working with test tools.
- Experience in working with diverse teams of different work streams.
- Knowledge and experience on test management and practices.
- Analyst with relevant experience in the coordination of SIT and UAT for multi phased project, preferably in using Agile practise.
- Language capabilities: Read and write in English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese
Interested candidate may drop in your cv to : email@example.com
Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps