- Event project management task, e.g. planning, supervision, execution, etc. Client Servicing.
- Maintain customer relationships and ensure customer loyalty through excellent customer service.
- Able to work as part of the team in the company and with other business partner or vendor.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATION:
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English; good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Software requirement - MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel and Power Point), internet search engine.
- Self-motivated, and result oriented personality with strong analytical and multi-tasking skills.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Own vehicle and willing to travel.