The Human Resources Executive will be responsible to provide HR services across the full spectrum of HR function.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the incumbent will be responsible to:
- Assist in implementing the overall HR Recruitment Strategy including building of an Employer Brand and carrying out agreed branding activities as per the strategy.
- Working with individual department Heads to update job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/ newspapers/ colleges including crafting recruiting emails to attract passive candidates.
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/ methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Promote company's reputation as "best place to work".
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard.
The candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in HR/ Admin Management or it's equivalent.
The candidate have at least 3 years of working experience in HR/ Recruitment functions. Excellent communication skills is a must in order to develop and establish cooperation and rapport with respective users and teams at working levels and of different nationalities.
TECHNICAL & PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE
- Detail oriented and self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proficiency in English with good communication skill.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
We believe that the success of our organisation is determined by our people. They bring us into exciting phases of development, who create, strategize and mastermind. It all begins with passion, and the willingness to contribute to solutions that really matter. Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with an opportunity to work in an international multi stakeholder organisation, where making a difference to People, Planet & Profit is not just a statement but what we passionately believe in. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities. But most importantly, you will have the chance to contribute to positive change, globally. It won't be just a job.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are invited send in their most updated CV giving comprehensive details of education with emphasis on related achievements to email@example.com
**RSPO is an equal opportunity employer and due to the volume of applicants only shortlisted applicants will be notified.