- Maintain employees’ database and employees’ personal file
- Responsible for the day to day administrative support in the implementation of HR policies, procedures and programs, including payroll, attendance and leave management, employment contrats, training and development.
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievnces they may have.
- Familiar with statutory government bodies requirements such as EPF,SOCSO, Immigration, etc.
- Manage and supervise other HR staff, ensuring they are assigned and carry out proper task.
- Administer or change benefits, health plans, retirement plans.
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive.
- Manage the new starters, leavers and contract changes.
- Understand and adhere to all pertinent laws.
- Monitor and track staff and supervisors attendance.
- Assist in monitoring relevant employees attendance, absence and performance data
- Preparing reports for management as request by Manager.
- Other Ad-Hoc Duties.
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resource/Business Administartion/Management or equivalent.
- Cheerful, Responsible, Meticulous, Fast-thinker and takes initiative in work.
- Fast learner, able to get things done fast in a systematic way.
- Knowledge of Iflexi payroll system
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of working experience in the related field.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with proficiency in English a prerequisite, able to speak Chinese.
- Experienced in mediation and conflict resolution processes
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
Interested candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com or apply through the quick apply. Please indicate the following:
Last drawn salary
Reason(s) for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.