JOB DESCRIPTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To attend to walk-in enquiries & incoming calls.
- To maintain good relationship with clients & business associates.
- To provide operational & administrative support to the business, including:
- Prepare quotation & attend to business enquiries.
- To remind & follow up with clients which due for account, audit & tax.
- Coordinate & ensure smooth running throughout the work process.
- Take care of the debts collection.
- Must able to speak & write in CHINESE and ENGLISH.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Management or equivalent.
- Computer literate with hands-on ability in MS Office.
- On-job training provided. Preferably 1-2 year of relevant working experience.
- Able to drive & have self-transport is an advantage.
Working hours : 9am-6pm (Mon-Fri)
Perks & Benefits
- Friendly & Open culture
- 5min walk to BRT & LRT
- Free refreshments/ snacks
- Free gym access
- Team gathering/ trips
- Medical benefits
- Personal leave
- Increment and bonus
- Training/ Personal development opportunities
- Newly expanded & renovated office