- Responsible for purchasing role for the Company on all purchases of raw materials, finished goods, consumables and services.
- Source and negotiate with vendors to ensure that the qualities of goods and services are at competitive prices and within the acceptable credit terms.
- Processing of all Purchase Orders and liaising with vendors and freight forwarders to ensure timely delivery of shipments from suppliers to warehouse.
- Manage shipping documentation (invoices, packing list, bills of lading, certificates of origin, etc) as well as to apply for import license and custom declaration documentation especially in dealing with Dangerous Cargo.
- Ensure that the qualities of the goods received are within our specifications.
- Periodically updating the management on the supply and demand situation of the raw materials and finished goods and also the price trend.
- Periodically review costing of manufactured products whenever there is an increase or decrease in the price of raw materials.
- Ensure that all sales orders for direct indent transactions are processed.
- Prepare all other necessary relevant documents required for these direct indent sales orders.
- Ensure shipment for direct indent orders are shipped promptly and according to the required dates.
- Expected to deal with customer queries relating to deliveries on these direct indent orders.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Purchasing , Logistic/Transportation or equivalent fields
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related fields (purchasing and logistic) is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent. Language proficiency especially in English,Chinese.
- Experience in shipping procedures / logistics or equivalent.
- Well spoken and written in Mandarin, English, and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Understanding of shipment process, shipping document and common logistics terminology. LMW related matter and familiar with customs requirements.
EPF & Sosco
Regular team activities
Personal development opportunities
Lunch & Hostel provided