- Responsible to construct project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans.
- To determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements and assign personnel accordingly.
- To determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Perform technical studies and prepare cost estimation.
- Assist and prepare project schedule, plan and specifications by calculating time requirements.
- Ensure all monitor project progress and revise plans accordingly.
- Control project expenditures.
- Prepare project status reports and recommend actions.
- Must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in any Engineering field or equivalent.
- Related working experience will be an added advantage.
- Good command of language; both written and spoken in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to speak in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Motivated, willing to learn, hardworking, result-oriented and a team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willing to travel when needed.
- Training will be provided.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.