To assist in managing the priority projects, processes and activities to support the development and growth of re-investments. Assist in managing the programs for specific GBS growth initiatives as well as communication and media strategy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and analyze re-investment opportunities and provide the necessary support for the business development team to close the opportunities.
- Developing account, plan and identify growth opportunities based on clients’ demand to promote the companies' activities beyond the targets stipulated in the business plans and move up the value chain.
- Identify growth opportunities of existing companies by managing the profiling exercise to increase companies’ contribution to reinvestments.
- Identify, analyze and develop client solutions to promote the growth of companies' activities moving up the value chain.
- Identify re-investment opportunities and provide the necessary support for the business development team to close the opportunities.
- Develop related reinvestment processes and activities in line with the Corporate Business Objectives, Division Business objectives, budgets and the Department strategies.
- To assist in developing and managing the programs for specific GBS growth initiatives that will enhance Malaysia’s position as the location of choice for GBS-type of investments
- To assist in developing and managing media and communication strategy for the Investment team.
- To assist in responding to Investment-related inquiries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum Degree holder in IT/Business/Marketing/Management or related fields
- Approximately 3 to 5 years of working experience, preferably in being team leads or more senior team members
- Ability to analyze and decipher trends and developments and to make initial recommendations that go towards the development of project outcomes
- Ability to conceptualize ideas, formulate plans, strategies and implements the ideas to fulfil the desired outcome
- High logical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Excellent writing, communication & presentation skills
- Process-oriented and guided by guidelines and procedures
- Understanding of good domain knowledge of Digital Economy
Perks & Benefits
- Fixed Allowance for managerial level (petrol & car allowances)
- Flex-time, Flex-place, Flex-benefit
- Education support
- Casual dress code
- Medical coverage
- Dental & Optical
- Annual leave
- Free parking