- To conduct research on new developments with related procedured and spesifications.
- To conduct a specific research on a project basis to comply client's requirement.
- To prepare a new R&D and development samples.
- To ensure formulation is stable and safe based on NPRA requirements.
- Lead a team of employees in conducting research.
- Cooperates closely with Marketing team to assusre customer focus and target costing.
- Evaluates and makes recommendations concerning the application of new ingredient and procesing methods.
- Preferable minimum Degree holder in Chemistry, Science, Biology, and equivalent.
- At least 3Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge and experience of colour cosmetic, skin care product formulation development.
- Familiarity in active ingredients function will be advantages.
- Possess own vehicle and willing to travel oversea.
- Preferably Executive and Manager specializing in Chemistry or equivalent.