- To sell the Hotel's room, F&B & banquet facilities and services in order to achieve revenue against budget.
- To make daily and weekly sales plan schedules to potential and new clients as well as visiting existing clients.
- To submit prompt and accurate weekly sales call report, confirmed sales and forecasted report to the management.
- To closely monitor and confirm all businesses with deposits and full payment as stipulated in the contract before the function date.
- Maintain a good relationship with clients at all times and to uphold the good name and image of the Hotel.
- Build a strong Corporate clientele base in the Klang Valley region and other areas as well.
- Ensure that the Corporate clients are provided with prompt service and feedback during the process, before and after-sales confirmation.
- Ensure that all sales policies for room and food & beverage sales are adhered to at all times.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management or Busines Administration or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales within a 4 Star Hotel
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Successful previous experience as a sales executive or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from planning to closing.
- Good business sense and industry expertise.
- Strong people management skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport (shuttle van provided)
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Panel clinics
- Annual leave, medical leave, hospitalization leave, etc.
- Open culture
- Personal and Career development opportunities
- Group Insurance Coverage
- Special Hotel Room Rates for staff at all Avillion Hotel Group.