Position : Senior Finance Executive
Location : Klang
Salary Range : RM4000 – RM5000
Working Hours : Monday – Friday (8:30am – 5:30pm)
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Process invoices and payment
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Attend finance department and company-wide meetings
- Assist with the collection and management of client account balances
- Investigate and resolve any client account discrepancies
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Finance / Accountancy / Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Finance- General/ Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Good communication skills and proficient in both written and verbal.
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail and provide detailed resume to us stating contact details, employment history (if any) and academic background, a recent passport-sized photograph, together with current and expected salary.