- Responsible for heading the Finance Department and PIC for the financial and accounting functions of the Company, business partnering with the GM, and report functionally to the Finance Department of the HQ.
- Responsible and accountable for the preparation, review and analysis of the monthly management accounts, financial reports as well as financial planning and analysis.
- Manage all activities in the Financial Accounting Department to be in line with the audit requirements (as of accounting guidelines) and meeting the monthly closing deadlines.
- To manage the activities of the Operations Finance.
- Timely and accurate reporting of the financial data to the HQ and of performance KPI’s, including making recommendations for management decision.
- Lead, coach, motivate, and manage the Finance team in the day to day operations.
- Monitor the banking facilities, cash and financial management including preparation of cash flow forecast and projections.
- Elicit and analyze proposals for banking and financing services.
- Develop the further optimal usage of the Company’s ERP/Financial Information system with the Company’s Finance/IT team.
- Liase with other functional/departmental managers to understand the aspects of organization development as to formulate accounting guidelines, policy and procedures, ensure financial and operational activity adhere with policies.
- Review, formulate and implement effective internal controls policies and procedures for continuous improvement, to ensure local finance SOPs and policy and procedures to be line with the Group.
- Assist and coordinate tax planning, tax compliance and tax reporting to Inland Revenue Board.
- Liaison with Bankers, Auditors, Tax Agents, Company Secretaries, Inland Revenue Board, Customs and other related government authorities.
- Promote controlling excellence across the APAC region by improving internal controls.
- Minimum Degree in Accounting and Professional Qualification in Accounting (member of MIA, CPA, ACCA).
- Possess at least 10 years of relevant working experience in MNC, Big 4 audit firm or Division of a large Corporation.
- Working knowledge in the manufacturing industry, prior experience reporting to overseas headquarters and computerized ERP systems will be added advantage.
- Good knowledge of the financial accounting standards, corporate tax and customs requirements and compliance.
- Able to work independently with high integrity and strong leadership qualities.
- Possess excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, results oriented driven leader who is willing to take up challenges.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities