- Responsible for achieving project objectives through the project team.
- Develop project scopes and objectives during the project initiation phase.
- Set up detailed project plan to track progress in accordance with the project methodology and requirements/ regulations as agreed with the customer.
- Signal bottlenecks, initiate solutions and monitor the progress of projects to ensure all projects are delivered on-time within scope and budget.
- Conduct internal project meetings and report to the Steering Committee as needed regarding the project.
- Responsible for the realization of the QLTC objectives as set out in the approved project plan.
- Act as the first contact point for the customer as appointed and set out in the project plan regarding progress and escalation during the project execution.
- Responsible for the organization, establishment and implementation of the project administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Mechatronic Engineering/ Project Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in a similar position, preferably in a similar industry.
- Possess leadership and enterprising attributes and skills
- Good analytical ability and solution-oriented
- Creative and flexible with business acumen skills and emotional intelligence skills
- Demonstrate good communication and social skills with an excellent customer-oriented mindset and behaviour.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities