- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
Sales Support and Customer Service
- Processing and documenting order, delivery order, invoice, credit note, debit note
- Facilitate delivery with factory and logistic company, liaise with factory and customer on orders update and delivery
- Monitor outgoing invoice ensure payment from customer on time and process payment to stakeholder, issue monthly statement of account
- Documenting sales and purchase with weekly update on the sales performance
- Monitor and update delivery by preparing weekly order and forecast monitoring
- Prepare monthly sales and delivery report to management
- To support in overall sales operation including commercial, logistic, inventory control and delivery monitoring
- Acting as a liaison between internal and external stakeholders and ensure daily tasks are performed for the sales force
- Assist in monthly KPI reporting and any ad-hoc sales support as and when require
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Excel in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge in logistic management.
- Possess at least Diploma in Business Administration or relevant field; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?