- Short listing the profiles & arranging for their interviews
- Telephonically or personally interviewing the candidates, conduct interviews and share reports with Business Units
- Developing and implementing different sourcing strategies to meet company recruitment needs.
- Obtain references and carry out reference checks, escalating issues as appropriate
- Adhere to all organizational policies and procedures, including accurately recording all Resourcing activities on HR information system
- Successful candidates will work closely with various business partners to meet recruitment needs.
- You will use your business acumen to advise your business partners on market conditions and negotiate realistic expectations to close an open position.
- Successful candidates can expect to work with dynamic team members within a fast moving environment.
- Your performance will be measured by your delivery against agreed SLAs.
- Day to day tasks are expected to be completed within normal work hours but maybe required to work extended hours when the need arises.
- Lead and provide guidance to team members in order to ensure compliance to recruitment procedures and customer service standards
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or Master's Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Experience in mass campus recruitment
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience specializing in recruitment or equivalent.
- Ability to priortize work commits against personal agenda.
- Good network or contacts.
- Resourceful in searching for potential candidates with the right skills.
- Employment market savvy - knowledge of trends.
- Working knowledge of using BI tools and techniques.
- Comfortable working with tight datelines.
- Posses negotiation and influencing skills.
** Please attached a full resume and attached with Passport size photo **
Kindly contact : Ms Linda
Email : email@example.com
Contact : 018 - 9100250 ( Whatsapp )
Clich here for more other position ;