- Work with current customer base and to expand new customer base to achieve annual sales target.
- Ensure sales growth and increase market share.
- Develop new market & giving advice to customers on product adaptation.
- Report to the Sales Manager on market situation and suggestion on improvement.
- Must possess Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Min. 2 years relevant working experience.
- Knowledge in pumps or rotating equipment will be an advantage.
- Sales driven & possess good selling, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and able to perform under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Good communication skills and knowledge in MS Office.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin (will be an advantage).
- Possess own transport.
- Able to travel in Malaysia and abroad.
- Able to start work immediately will be an advantage.
- 5 working days.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available. (Shah Alam / JB / Butterworth)
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?